sbo Ramos is a notoriously hard-tackling defender with a nasty temper and a penchant for kicking and elbowing his opponents. He mocked ex-team-mate Dimitar Berbatov on the pitch and celebrated in front of Suarez (video).
3. The video shows how Alves perfectly timed the movement of his leg to look as if he was brutally fouled. There is nothing wrong with sbo winning penalties when you’re genuinely fouled, but even Alex Ferguson said he fell dramatically for one of the penalties he won for Manchester United in the 2011-12 season. Then there is his ban for racially abusing Patrice Evra. Joey Barton
Among sbo football fans there is no greater hatred than that reserved for Joey Barton. In the same year, he was charged for assault and affray outside a nightclub. There is little hope of stopping fan violence and racism with these players providing such a hateful example.
. In the video, you can see him actually in the process of cheating.
4. He has been booked at least four sbo times in his career for diving.
9. This has made him a widely hated player, resulting in tirades of laughter when he happens to balloon a penalty into the stands.
7. Thus, Alves has adapted by feigning injury and exaggerating tackles in order to get opposition sbo players sent off or booked. The two of them have made many football fans despise Barcelona, and that is unforgivable.
This list only includes currently active footballers. One of the most notable examples was against Real Madrid in a Champions League encounter. Beginning in 2001 he taunted American tourists in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks. John Terry
For John Terry, there really is no end to the scathing headlines, and most of it is well deserved. Dani Alves
The antics of Dani Alves may be motivated by something far worse than merely winning penalties. He makes trolling, caustic comments in the press about other sbo football teams, notably calling Arsenal an “academy team” and a “load of rubbish”. The Madrid player was sent off and Barcelona progressed to the next round. With several years to go before he retires, that number will surely rise. Three things may have acted to exaggerate his faults though. It also includes many players from the English Premier League and Spanish La Liga. Despite cheating on his wife with prostitutes, he is probably hated less than the 10 players on this list due to his perceived lack of intelligence and the fact that his wife forgave him. For example, sbo footballers who play for some of the biggest teams in the world are more likely to be hated by rival fans. The stats speak for themselves. However, the Football Association only needed to prove that abuse was likely to have occurred, giving John Terry a 4-match ban.
1. First, he played for Manchester United, which always earns you a bad rub of the green. In the 2013-14 season, he was also warned by David Moyes about his diving. Sergio Busquets
Much like his Barcelona sbo team-mate Dani Alves, Busquets takes simulation to a new level of ruinous disgust. In 2009 he allegedly gave tours of Chelsea’s training ground in return for bribes. When he joined Twitter he faced a torrent of abuse from the thousands of people who hate him and responded by trolling them in ways that only a nasty little brat could imagine. Second, he looks like a Ken Doll by wearing earrings and using hair gel, so there is a lot of scorn for this preening boy-band look from football fans. Luis Suarez
Where do we begin with this wretch? For most fans, Luis Suarez first came to hateful prominence when he hand-balled on the goal line to prevent a certain goal against Uruguay in the 2010 World Cup. If a number of sbo players from the team you support are included here, take it as a compliment that your team riles the opposition!
This list of the most hated football players was compiled from the opinions of numerous football fans on many internet forums. He is the biggest thug of them all and acts like a criminal on the pitch. His antics are worse than Alves for the simple reason that he dives far more often and for far more innocuous challenges. In 2008 he parked his expensive Bentley in a disabled parking space. He has received numerous red cards, has committed atrocious fouls, and continues to do so despite the attention his thuggery has received. Despite this, he achieved notorious levels of hatred during his time in the SBO Premier League, although his diving antics have cooled since coming to Spain.
5. He had an argument with one of the coaches and subsequently led a protest of all the players against the coaching staff that ultimately led to his nation’s elimination from the tournament. Whether through perpetual diving on the pitch or cheating on their wives off it, they need to be named and shamed to set an example for all upcoming sportsmen and women.
Occasionally, the hatred might be undeserved. Enjoy, be outraged, or feel disgusted, for here come the shameful!
10. Young won 11 penalties in 200 Premier League games before the end of 2012, and he’s continued `losing his balance’ since then. He left the team that developed him into a quality player to get more money from a richer sbo club. He was fined for swearing at a police officer, and he shot a work experience lad with an air rifle. While I don’t endorse hatred of Manchester United, their players don’t do the club any favours.
Who Are the Most Hated Footballers?
On and off the field, the sbo players on this list have demonstrated profound deficiencies in character and morality. In April 2013, Luis Suarez bit Branislav Ivanovich in a match against Chelsea. Since his move to the Premier League he has been accused of diving after winning a number of penalties for Liverpool. At the time of writing this entry, Ramos has 19 red cards, which is a La Liga record. The darker side of the beautiful game deserves as much attention as the goals, skills, and celebrations that make us smile. Where do we start? He allegedly cheated on his ex-wife Cheryl Cole numerous times until she divorced him. In 2002 he urinated in a beer glass which he then dropped to the floor of a nightclub. In 2012, he wiped his behind with a French football jersey. One of the clearest examples came at the end of the 2011-12 SBO Premier League season, as can be seen in the video.
Hatred of Manchester United?
While this list is heavy with Manchester United sbo players (past and present), a notable exclusion is Wayne Rooney. Other managers and pundits have been less careful with their words, blatantly calling him a cheater and diver. He was cleared of the abuse as it could not be completely proven. Being a full back, Alves doesn’t find himself in the opposition penalty area too often. He is still regarded a hero by many fans for being England’s best player. He was convicted of speeding in a residential area, and his lawyer attempted to argue the police speed gun was faulty. This list will no doubt get longer and longer.
6. Shockingly, this Uruguayan vampire then bit Giorgio Chiellini in a 2014 World Cup match against Italy.
2. As if this wasn’t enough, he went to trial for allegedly racially abusing Anton Ferdinand during a 2011 football match. Ashley Cole
There are so many reasons to despise Ashley Cole. With Ajax he bit an opponent (video). Third, he’s just a very good sbo football player who will draw fouls from the opposition. He is a nasty, vindictive prat who did more than his fair share in the Luis Suarez racism scandal by goading Suarez into the abuse. Perhaps he has an enduring inner ear infection? More likely he has a disgusting inclination to cheat whenever the opportunity arises. His formula of feigning injury until the referee reaches for a card has been repeated numerous times, and he damages the reputation of his great club, Barcelona.
8. Sergio Ramos
Sergio Ramos has had a long and distinguished career as Real Madrid’s most dirty player. Then in 2010 it was revealed that he cheated on his wife and two children by having an affair with a team-mates girlfriend. What makes Barton such a hated figure is the way he loses his temper and strikes out at other sbo players. With the largest audiences in the world, these leagues include the most hated players.
To help justify the entries on this list, I have endeavored to find videos showing their most despicable acts. Ronaldo
Other than his perpetual diving to win fouls and penalties and his tendency to be a petulant whinger, Ronaldo hasn’t done a huge amount wrong. Patrice Evra
There are many words to describe Patrice Evra and most are quite unpleasant, so let’s try to fit them all in! He is an angry, petulant, immature, whinging toad for his abuse of the captaincy of France’s SBO World Cup 2010 team. Ashley Young
Poor Ashley Young has a lot of trouble staying on his feet
Recommended Reading sbo at sbo365365.com
Latest posts by William L. Erdman (see all)
- Biggest Gambling Countries In The World - March 30, 2017
- Live Bet Makes Watching Sports More Fun With First-Ever Play-by-Play Free Betting App - March 8, 2017
- Free Fantasy Sports Streak Games and Contests with Cash and Prizes - March 6, 2017